Payment & Shipping Terms:
ferrite ring magnet,
sintered ferrite magnets
Industrial Low price Ferrite Magnet Customized
1. High intrinsic coercive force
2. Tooling is expensive
3. Least expensive material compared to alnico and rare earth magnets
4. Limited to simple shapes due to manufacturing process
5. Lower service temperature than Alnico, greater than rare earth
6. Finishing requires diamond cutting or grinding wheel
7. Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets
8. Most common grades of ferrite are 1,5 and 8 (1-8 possible)
9. Grade 8 is the strongest ferrite material available
1) Cheapest magnet material
2) Good anti-corrosion performance, no surface treatment needed.
3) Excellent temperature stability
4) Best choice for industrial application
5) All shapes can be customized
6) Compact crystal
7) provide isotropic and anisotrpic
Physical Property of hard ferrite magnets:
|The temperature of Br||aBr||°c-1||-0.2%|
|The temperature of Hcj||aHcj||°c-1||0.2-0.5%|
|The coefficient of linear expansion||aR||°c-1||7-15x 10-6|
Our Factory Advantage:
More than 100 employees
Fluent English,familiar with foreign trade process,quote and reply fast
Payment term and way
T/T or L/C
According to customers requirement.
OEM and ODM
Question1: What is the strength magnets of manufacturer in China?
Answered: We have accumulated abundant experience and established stable and credible business relationships with customers worldwide. With rich experience in dealing with all types of large and small orders, we have developed extensive contacts with many local and international freight organizations. Consequently, we are able to ship our goods safely and reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
Question 2: Where to buy strong magnets?
Answered: We supply hard magnets and magnetic materials from China. Our magnets include ferrite magnets, flexible magnets, NdFeB magnets, alnico magnets, SmCo magnets, rubber magnets, refrigerator fridge magnets, magnetic powder, magnetic compound tesla meters & magnetizers, and magnetic jewelry. We also supply ferrite cores, MnZn cores and NiZn cores for transformers and coils, loudspeaker magnets, motor magnets, and refrigerator gasket stripes.
Contact Person: Yuxiang